Monday, October 7, 2013

Tuesday Tunes: The Strokes


The Strokes is high up on the list of my all time favourite bands. Their songs just get to me, you know how the way you listen to a song for the first time and you just know that you're in love with it before it even hits the 1 minute mark. That's how it's like for most of their songs. I can't explain it, but I think Daniel Handler's quote can: "Either you have the feeling or you don't." I guess that's what it's like for most things. You either like it or you don't. 

Back to The Strokes, I narrowed down my top 10, it was tough, but I did it. I created the playlist with a person who has never heard of The Strokes in mind. There are upbeat songs as well as melancholic ones. Give them a listen, you never know, you just might have the feeling.

Till then, 
"You're right it's true".

No comments: