Saturday, October 26, 2013

Cogito Ergo Sum

Seizing the opportunity that is semester break, Aly and I had a shoot in Putrajaya for we have been discussing about one for awhile now. Putrajaya is an ideal destination for shoots on the weekends because of the architecture and the lack of activity there. 

Without further ado, on with the photos:














H&M beret,earrings & high waist skirt, Thrifted blazer, Top from Melaka, Forever 21 boots, Bag from Markets & The Secret History by Donna Tartt.

Shooting in a deserted area can be freeing and fun, yet the lack of presence and noise were somewhat unnerving. At least we had the company of a number of cats who trailed around us and meowed when attention was not given. 

At the time, I was finishing The Secret History by Donna Tartt which is about a group of college students who committed murder. It was interesting but not a page turner. As it is about 600 pages, it took me about a month to finish it, but once I was done, I felt extremely connected with the characters, as if I were a part of their exclusive group that read books by Homer, spoke in Greek and had insightful conversations over cigarettes and whiskey. The Secret History is a cult classic because it is well written and all in all, a really good piece of fiction.

{Image credit: Aly (her blog link here)}

Till then,
Cogito ergo sum. 

1 comment:

Daniel Efosa Uyi said...

Nice Post, This is one of the best blog post that I've found here so far as of recent, it reminds me of an equally interesting post that I read some time ago on Daniel Uyi's blog titled How To Be A Good Friend .
keep up the good work. I will be back to read more of your posts.

Regards