Monday, August 5, 2013

Thrift Haul: 26/7/13

Thrifting is the best form of retail therapy. Why? The prices are dirt cheap plus you are contributing to a good cause. 

Every month, I'll drop by Lovely Flea Market in SS2 to check out their latest selection of clothes. You never know what you might come across. Each time I'm there, I'll chance upon clothes from Topshop, BCBG Max Azria and on that particular trip, an Armani Exchange top. This is merely luck. If you're lucky, you might pick up a gem. 




3 pieces for RM10. How is that not a steal? 


Top :: Armani Exchange, Skirt :: Rope

Who says you can't construct an outfit for under RM10? This duo is my absolute favourite finds out of all my trips to Lovely Flea Market. The top is lightweight and is somewhat of a crop top length. Perfect for sweltering hot days. The bodycon high waist skirt, on the other hand, is great for days out or even a class presentation.


Skirt :: Unknown 

Maxi skirts are great for days when you want something to cover your legs but not wanting the restriction of jeans or trousers. The slit at the sides are ideal for showing of your favourite pair of platforms or heels. 


T-shirt :: Mooks

The eye and insect certainly caught my eye and I couldn't leave it behind. This t-shirt is in great condition and it's from an Australian street wear brand called Mooks. I like the simplicity of a black t-shirt with a somewhat complex print on it. Who is that man? Is it a man? Why is the insect there? Where is he? Some rocks are best left unturned.

Au revoir. 

No comments: