Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Perdus Cette Nuit

A spontaneous trip to the cinema calls for an outfit pulled together under 5 minutes. This was the result:



Thrifted cardigan and skirt, Topshop crop top, H&M ring and boots

Skirts are great when you are torn between wanting to look good yet unwilling to part with the idea of comfort. Solution: high waist skirts. They take the crown as they cinch in your waist, giving you the ability to flaunt your curves. 



Cotton On top, Forever 21 midi skirt, Shoes from Rome, H&M rings

Meet Marini, she might post some makeup tutorials here, very soon hopefully. 

As you're reading this, I'm already on vacation with my family. We will be back real soon, much to my dismay, but it would be great either way because I have the chance to get away from it all and just escape. Everyone needs to escape once in awhile. 

Pictures will be up when I'm back and maybe even a video? Who knows.

I shall leave you with one of my all time favourite French songs by BB Brunes to kick start your day/night. Whatever, get off the internet and live!

C'est la vie.

No comments: