Thursday, August 8, 2013

Style Muse: Vanessa Anne Hudgens feat. Austin Butler

Every time Vanessa Hudgens appears on my dashboard, I can't help but reblog it because 99.8% of the time, she looks stunning. I love her style which is bohemian, feminine and laid back. She looks really comfortable and that's how it should be. Her outfits are well put together without looking overly planned and that's what I love about her.


My favourites, especially the first and last look. Where can I get dresses like that? The kimono cardigan paired with the sheer dress is breathtaking.  


She looks so comfortable yet chic. 


Unsure of what to wear to Good Vibes or Urbanscapes? Take a leaf out of their book. Vanessa Hudgens and Austin Butler are the epitome of what you should wear to a music festival.


Best Dressed Couple 2013 goes to them!

{Image credit: Zimbio}

No comments: