Sunday, August 4, 2013

Theyskens' Theory Resort 2014

If I could own any collection from Resort 2014, I would pick Theyskens' Theory because every piece is so basic yet has its very own personality. This collection is extremely versatile that I can imagine myself styling it 50 ways, no matter the occasion, from dinner parties to a day of college, this collection is flawless.

"As Olivier Theyskens pointed out while presenting the collection today, his aim this time out was to make sure every piece in the collection was "a real essential," which pushed him to make a tight edit of his silhouettes." - Maya Singer, style.com






Every outfit looks absolutely comfortable and practical for everyday wear. I am madly in love with the sweater and slouchy jeans combo as well as the printed dress with cut out back.

What about you? Which collection from Resort 2014 would you like to own?

{Image credit: Style.com}


No comments: