Saturday, August 3, 2013

Many Setting Suns

It has been many setting suns since I last saw my friends, the people who I go to everyday in the last two years of high school. We've been through a lot together and it feels like everything is right in the world when we're all together. I miss you guys so, so much.




Thrifted sheer blouse, Sportswear worn as crop top, Bazaar bought high waist skirt, 
H&M shoes, Charm bracelet from Europe



With these group of girls, do expect a shitload of pictures when the day is over. 


Absolutely love Natalia's hair, done by her cousin. It's such a lovely shade of pink that reminds me of my neon pink sandals. After a few weeks after she dyed her hair, this is the aftermath. Strands of pink and strawberry blond. I'm in love as well as deeply inspired to dye my hair very, very soon.

Auf wiedersehen!
(Result of watching Django Unchained and officially being a fan of Christoph Waltz.)


No comments: