Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Sorrow Slow Dances

Yesterday was my first day back to college after summer break and boy, did I miss sleeping in. To embrace the beginning of semester 3, I threw on this ankle grazing summer dress I bought in Cambodia for maximum comfort. My thrifted cardigan was brought along to shield myself from the cold drafts known to plague certain lecture halls. 



I absolutely love the cut of this dress, especially the slits at the sides. When walking, you can feel the swish of the soft fabric and feel the flow. The print is beautiful as well. This dress definitely transports me to another dimension where one is constantly on summer break.





A simple thin brown belt was added to cinch in my waist to balance out the bagginess of the cardigan. Threw on the turquoise bracelet from Fourskin because I like the way it looks with my watch.


Dress from Cambodia, Thrifted cardigan, Belt & sandals from Forever 21, Fourskin bracelet, Bazarro watch

I hope your first days back to school/college were great fun and even if it wasn't, I hope you had at least one positive experience. 

Till then,
Have a good week, we're halfway there.

No comments: