Monday, June 9, 2014

Up To Speed











Total freedom is how I would describe my days right now. No more worrying about getting the best parking spots or dreading waking up before the sun rises. These days I get to focus on things I love to do, that is eating, binge watching television series (Broad City is the bomb guys. Watch it. Live it. Love it), thrifting and working with Third Culture.

With that said, I should really start posting here more often because consistency and memories. Huge emphasis on memories, especially for lonely nights in the States.

Third Culture has been keeping me busy with posts and buys, which is great because I love what I do. No, they did not pay me to say this. We actually got to visit some bundle places tonight, although they were on the highest degree of shady, we managed to score some pretty decent stuff. Do not risk your lives going there folks, it's not worth it. Also, Jade and Shaq the best bosses ever. Who else would buy you drinks in the hopes that you'll get mildly drunk as well as accept your accusations of them being a shopaholic? Not your bosses, I bet. Thanks to Jade, I'm starting to branch out with the writing style and content. She even made a content schedule for my blog, which proves how great of a person she is.

Lots of good vibes tonight as you can tell. Thanks to Ra, ZoƩ, On and tom yam soup. Oh, fried sotong too. So yes, more posts. More good vibes. More whatever the hell I wanna write about.

Cheers,
YP.