Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Out of Whack



H&M hat, high waist shorts & boots, Choker from KK, Thrifted top & cover up, 
Forever 21 bag. 








You can never ever go wrong with brunch. Brunch is the best type of meal there is.

The. Absolute. Best.

And the best place to have it, in my opinion, is Antipodean, Bangsar. We sat outside because Cali vibes, you feel? Also, the weather was decent enough that we thought hey, why not. XinJun and I had their All Day Breakfast, because anytime of the day is a fantastic time for breakfast. No really, it is. Tasha had their banana pancakes. Pancakes heal all, you hear me?

What I absolutely love about Antipodean is that they serve good food and they serve it fast. I was on the verge of being hangry and it was crucial that they served as fast as possible or I would have thrown a BF (bitch fit), especially over the smallest things, i.e. the sun rays hitting me in the eye.

So yes guys, good brunch spot alert.

Till then,
Go have brunch you crazy kids.

No comments: