Sunday, June 22, 2014

KLFW :: Uno








Forever 21 crop top & bag, Necklace from KK, Fame Agenda skirt, 
H&M shoes. 



In the span of 5 days, I have accumulated over 640 new iPhone photos, which consists mainly of runway shots, behind the scenes of photo shoots and random snapshots of my mates. It is insane what KLFW can do to a person. But then again, I have always been somewhat anal when it comes to photos in the sense that I feel the need to take multiple shots in case the photo is out of focus or someone moved/blinked. The fact that I don't like deleting old photos doesn't help that my photo album is close to hitting the 6k mark.

The reason I hoard old photos in my phone is because on some nights, I like to go through my album and reminisce. Me, sentimental? Always.

It has been a great week though, albeit an exhausting one. At the beginning of the week aka Monday, I was thinking to myself how I had loads of time to finish some pending books and series but alas, Shaq requested I join him for fashion week. It was my first time and I spent the day before wrecking my brain for outfits. How do I incorporate Fame Agenda pieces into my outfit? Well, that was easy. The skirt I wore made a statement by itself.

Day 1 was thrilling but the feeling died down after the second show. By then, I was ready to head home and yearned for the comfort of my bed. Somehow, Zoé managed to talk me into a screening of Titanic at Starlight Cinema. And with that folks, I capped my night off with Rose & Jack.


Till then,
My heart will not go on.

2 comments:

elizabeth said...

Co0l blog yo adrienne! Ur outfits are great x) What lipstick do u use? Can u write d details of all d outfits (including d guy's) on ur pulp fiction post & d ladies in this post too? Tx adrienne xD

-elizabeth

Unknown said...

Thank you. The lipstick I used was from Sephora. I'll write a post on all the outfits, including the details in a future post.