Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Internship. Over.


What started out as an I'll-try-my-luck attempt turned into one of the best life experiences I’ve ever had in my eighteen years spent in this topsy turvy world. Good friends were made, tons of experienced locked in and lots of freebies obtained. The great thing about working at Tongue In Chic would be the golden opportunity to be totally hands on as we are a small team of 5. In the course of my internship, I got to write posts, attend events as well as edit pictures, such as:



I may not be the master of Photoshop like Sheena but at least I've gained a few tricks up my sleeves.

As much as I hated the traffic to and fro work, deciding what to eat in the same area 5 days a week and writer's block, I have to admit that I would do it all over again in a heartbeat. 


1) Goodies for attending the Za event & Jimmy Choo Flash fragrance launch.
2) Flash event.
3) We get to paint our nails in the office (our jobs are better than yours)!
4) Coach event.
5) Sephora palette that we get to test out.
6) Played model for the day with Dior falsies on.
7) Editorial shoots are tiring but uber fun with the right company. 
8) Paramore Live courtesy of Claudia (best boss ever). 
9) I have the raddest coworkers (and friends).

All in all, I couldn't ask for a better way to spend my 3 month gap before college. Being a part of the TiC crew gave me a taste of life on what's it like to be a writer for a fashion magazine/e-zine. Even though I haven't truly found my voice yet, I know what I want in life. The best is yet to come!


No comments: