Sunday, April 21, 2013

Deux

How fast time flies. I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that we're in the fourth week of April already. Can you guys believe it? 

For the second week of college, I've dressed fairly casual because I am never a morning person. So having to wake up at 6am three times a week is definitely taking a toll on me. Not to mention the amount of reading material we have. It has been a great week though. Anyway, let's get on with it!

Monday



Thrifted Lou Reed T-shirt, Forever 21 Pants, P & Co. Cardigan and Bazaar Bought Spiked Shoes

Came across this Lou Reed t-shirt at a nearby charity shop and I couldn't pass it up. It was soft and had a tag on it, which means that it hasn't been worn. Bought it with a maxi skirt for only RM8. A steal, for sure. Paired it up with my cardigan for that extra warmth when in class.

Tuesday


Birthday Gift Necklace, Cotton On Tank Top & Printed Shorts, Thrifted Denim Jacket, 
Keds, Rookie Yearbook One

It was bloody hot on Tuesday. I swear I could fry an egg on the pavement but hey, I don't cook. Wore the tank top and shorts on the way to class and popped on the jacket when it got cold. I think the necklace gave it a beachy vibe in a way, I really like it because it has a shell like quality to it. And my copy of Rookie is finally here! Filled with positive psychedelic vibes all week thanks to its arrival. 

Wednesday


Bazaar Bought Crop Top, H&M High Waisted Skirt, Bershka Tote, Keds

I'm not promoting the drink in anyway whatsoever, it was just another warm day and I felt like multitasking. Abusing my all time favorite skirt from H&M and Keds till the day it gives up on me. Surprisingly, this particular skirt has lasted for a few years now. The elasticity around the waist is going strong and I hope it stays that way.

Thursday


Rolling Stones Sweater from Japan, Kitschen Jeans

Wore this outfit with my Keds. This was a cheat outfit as I was too lazy to come up with something else. It happens. Tip: Tuck it in and cuff. That's the trick to not look like a slob. 

Friday



Pestle & Mortar Top, Kitschen Shorts, Cotton On Bag, Keds

I don't own a lot of flats and I'm very particular when it comes to shoes, so bear with me you guys. Had an extra class on Friday, so off to school I went. This PMC top is one of my absolute favorites because of the cut and simplicity of it. I got it after FMFA and I do not regret splurging on it one bit. Behind it is  the complete list of acts that were present in a shape of a wau. Props to PMC for incorporating traditional aspects to something so current.

That's all guys. A friendly reminder to cap off this post: 

"Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted."
-John Lennon

No comments: