Friday, April 5, 2013

The Arrival

The first day of college is looming upon me like a raspberry cloud that I cannot ignore. Honestly, I have been looking forward to college for the majority of my teen years, because of the possibilities of studying whatever the hell you're interested in, meeting peers with similar interests and the liberty of wearing whatever you damn well please.

Some say it's the best time to reinvent yourself and at the same time, find out who you really are. Probably the last chance you get to screw up at the attempt of self discovery. Who knows for sure where this would lead me, hopefully the States, New York City to be exact.

As long as I look as effortlessly cool as Delfine Bafort for Modern Weekly China shot by Sofia Sanchez and Mauro Mongiello, all will be fine. No?











{Image credit: Fashion Gone Rogue}

No comments: