Saturday, April 13, 2013

Freshman

Officially a freshman. Wow.

As I am absolutely sure that I will be furthering my studies in the States (yearning for the big ol' American dream), I've decided to sign up for the American Degree Transfer Programme. My first month would consist of 2 subjects, that is English and Psychology. A good start to something so foreign.

Day 1: Orientation



Pestle & Mortar Tee, Forever 21 Jeans, Bazarro Watch, Ked's Shoes

Decided on something basic for orientation because comfort is key for me when in unfamiliar territory. I felt like myself in this outfit and it was a good although mundane start to my life on campus.

Day 3


Top & Shoes from Malacca, Contrast Sleeve Jacket & Printed Pants from Cotton On

My ultimate go to jacket, that was a steal at RM30, goes with everything and it adds that extra punch for every look. Since I wore printed pants, I avoided all complex tops and stuck to this sleeveless button down for a more collegiate look. The color contrast was unexpected but blended well. Be bold and experiment you guys! You never know unless you try.

Unfortunately I didn't document day 4's outfit. You guys aren't missing out on much anyways, so no worries. These outfit posts will be a weekly update since one of my New Year's resolution is to blog more.

For now, I bid you all adieu.

No comments: