Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Allow The Universe To Fill You

Have been avoiding this blog like the plague because when you're interning at a fashion site, all you do is face your laptop screen and what you do all day is similar to blogging, you know what I mean? But today is special, because I am so in love with a model by the name of Chloe Norgaard.

Watch this video and you'll find out why:


Her quirkiness is what makes her unique to me, she's like Alaska from Looking For Alaska. Unwilling to conform to the norm, she does whatever the hell she wants. If she wants to wear a Stitch onesie while filming, she damn well will do so.

Her rainbow coloured hair. Oh, it's amazing. Because of it, I remembered her while looking through street style posts. "Oh! There she is!" I think as an individual, she has the right qualities. She knows what she wants and she does it. She doesn't give a shit and that's how it should be. We shouldn't worry about what people think. If I want to dye my hair like a My Little Pony's mane, I darn well will do so. You should too. 




How can you not love her?

{Photo credit: Art Of Translation, Chloe Norgaard's Tumblr}

No comments: