Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Fast Animals







Thrifted blazer, Necklace from Markets, H&M crop top, skirt & boots,
MNG purse. 

{Image credit: Ashley Fenison}

8am classes are the worst when it comes to outfit planning the night before, especially when you have to factor in the rain. So I decided to wing it and after multiple jacket fittings, I threw on my trusty blazer that fits like a glove. When in doubt, pick a piece that stands out and keep the rest simple. In this case, it was my skirt with high slits. 

The rain has been killing my vibe, because the thought of getting from one point to another, even to a museum, just brings me down. Bright side, the California drought is over. 

Winter break countdown: 17 days. Life as a nomad sounds appealing due to the unpredictability of your days. You technically know where you'll be but what the day consists of and whether you would be sleeping in a motel or crashing at a friend's place are factors that are constantly changing. I like the idea of not having fixed plans. However things may be, I would definitely keep all of you updated. 

Till then,
12 hour Amtrak train rides shall be a treat.

No comments: