Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Dear Tasha: You're Cordially Invited To My Existential Crisis Party!


Crossing the Bay Bridge into the city on my way back from Woodland.


Drawing workshop (Dah lah 6 hours of drawing class per week. On top of that we have to attend 3 hours of workshop.)


I use pastels for the rough and charcoal pencils for the actual drawing. 


The dining hall across the street was closed so I had to grab breakfast from the Sugar Cafe.


On Saturday, we went to a shitty house party, but we looked good doing so. 

[This shall be a weekly post as a letter to my lumpster, Cupcake aka Tasha Iman aka Cottonball83. You don't have to read it, duh.]

Dear Tasha,

I'm throwing an existential crisis party soon because finals can be a brokeass bitch tryna get makeup instead of food. You know what I mean. It's tiring. Instead of sitting at my desk reading and writing notes, I have to go to Fedex and print out close to $70 worth of boards for my Merchandising project. Art school is expensive, as we all know now. Here's a lowdown on my finals:

Marketing: The only paper, but we have to present an event idea to the creator of Glanse app. 

Merchandising: Create a window display for a department store. You've seen it. 

Color & Design: A notebook of all the work we have done over the semester, an analysis of an editorial, and a collection/photo shoot based on colour schemes of your choice. I'm planning to do a makeup shoot so that I can play with colours, you might see it soon!

Drawing: 3 best drawings in class/workshop, 3 sketches of a place using different medias. 

It sounds like fun come to think of it, but it is tiring. I have so much to do and you know how I feel about time. I'll get through this. In less than two weeks, I'm free to binge watch Netflix, devour books on Oyster (planning to read Philosophy to at least understand what life is all about because right now I can't see it, constantly feeling like I'm living a dream.) & just explore the rest of California and Oregon. 

My week is going swimmingly so far. How is yours? It's 12:17am and I'm ahead of my schedule so I shall reward myself with a movie. 

Till then,
Miss you loads.

No comments: