Sunday, April 13, 2014

Swing of Things




{Credit: 1st photo - Cyrus ; 3rd photo ; All is Amazing}

It's late and I have a shitload to do later on in the day but I can't seem to shut my brain up. Partially because this is one of the major duties I have had as an intern for Third Culture. The internship is great, don't get me wrong, I'm just worried I wouldn't pull through. Right now though, everything seems to be in place, I just need to stop overthinking.

Balancing college and the internship ain't too big of a deal because I have the best bosses ever who understand that I have classes, assignments, tests etc etc. Life is good when you're out of the rut. The time and place of me exiting the rut is tough to pinpoint but it did indeed happen.

Losing my train of thought, I watched The Grand Budapest Hotel today and 2 hours flew by. That's an indication of a great movie. The colours, the settings, the costumes, the dialog and the soundtrack were ace. Wes Anderson can do no wrong really. It made me feel fuzzy inside after it ended and life seemed a little duller but that's just post good movie feels. My vision is clouding over and I can feel my stomach grumbling which is a sign that I should crawl under my covers and call it a night.

Till then,
Sleep tight.

No comments: