Monday, April 7, 2014

Delusions














Anyone who knows me well enough would know that I live for spontaneous getaways. If you ever called me up saying 'Hey, let's go to Ipoh/Melaka/Ulu Langat/PD now.', 97% of the time I'll say yes. Even if it isn't some far off locale, but somewhere close by to eat even, I'll say yes. Probably because I like being out, being on the go and being with people. The odd days that I do in fact say no is due to the fact that I'm sick, even then, the idea of going out will gnaw at me for hours on end.

Anyway, the bunch of shots above are from our trip to Hulu Langat/Sg Congkak Waterfall. It was great. I wrote a post on it on Third Culture, in which you can read it here.

After getting all of my rolls back, I can't wait to go out, explore somewhere, anywhere preferably with someone who wouldn't mind taking lots of photos, eating at obscure places and having coffee in cafés with vinyl players.

Till then,
Mildly content.

No comments: