Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Breathe In, Exhale






This week I had a lot of free time to reminisce as well as catch up stalk friends I used to have in high school that I no longer keep in touch with anymore (liking the occasional Instagram photo ain't real friendship guys). I realised how my life has taken a total 360 turn, in a good way. I'm doing what I love, that is interning for an online magazine/shop, THIRD CULTURE (show us some love). I am surrounded by people who love me for me, a supportive family and all around good vibes. Yes, I did count my blessings yet again today, thus the overwhelming amount of sentimental dopeass talk.

Whatever.

I have so much to look forward to and I'm truly happy. Cheers to life and all that jazz. Just do what you love and happiness will just seep in easily. I think that's how it works.

Side note: I found out that gigs in San Francisco are around about $35 and I think I'll probably spend all of my money on gigs, books, film, thrifted finds and the occasional taco. Because materialistic gains and intellectual stimulation are what live is all about. Sarcasm? You decide.

Till then,
Looking ahead.

No comments: