Thursday, December 19, 2013

Sea Breeze








Heart shaped sunglasses from Ribbonxlove (RM18), Thrifted white top & high waist shorts, 
H&M bikini top, Bracelets from Diva, Fourskin & Morocco.

For those of you planning a tropical getaway, sunglasses are crucial to shade your eyes from the sun. If you have been pining for a pair of heart shaped sunnies, you can get a pair from Ribbonxlove for RM18, not including the 5% discount that you can get by mentioning The Fashion Étudiante. For purchases above 5 items, shipping is free.

Bikinis are a tricky thing, so this outfit is pretty much foolproof. Throw on a pair of high waist shorts if you don't want to bare it all and a sheer top that would allow your bikini top to peek through. I opted for a white sheer top as my bikini top is a swirl of pink and purple. 

With this look in mind, I'm pining for days on the beach with a good book, my toe scrunched in the sand and the sea breeze in my hair. 

Till then,
Keep cool. 

No comments: