Monday, November 18, 2013

Tuesday Tunes: Dancing Anymore


A tune that would have you boogying around your room, in the shower, in the car and everywhere in between. It is upbeat with a sad undertone due to the lyrics. There's something about songs like this. When you aren't paying attention, it's all about dancing in rays of sunlight but when you stop and actually listen to it, you realise it isn't as happy as it initially sounds. As you sway your hips, the singer croons 'You don't take me dancing anymore. Oh it's been a long time since I've been on the floor.'

Am I making sense? I don't know. 


There's something dark in me
I can't live with these wounds
Grab me by the feet
And throw me into the groove

Whatever it is, it's a catchy song that would have you singing along by the end of it. 


Till then,
Let's all go dancing.

No comments: