Saturday, November 2, 2013

6/6: Mental Games




Necklace from Markets, Cotton On fringed cardigan, Thrifted top, Locoo belt,
H&M mullet skirt & platforms.

It is a wrap!

This is the last outfit from Lipstiq's KL Lookbook that Tasha Faye shot. She is amazingly talented, what with her ability to capture the right moments at the precise second. The shoot we had went by extremely fast and I love all the photos she sent me. Her editing skills are topnotch, adding that extra panache to every photo. She has a blog, people, so do check it out.

This week, I have a few interesting posts coming up and a photo shoot is scheduled on Monday. I'm so grateful to be surrounded by oh-so-creative friends who share similar interests. In a way, we think alike yet we have different perspectives. It is refreshing as they add splashes of colour into my life (as well as this blog). This is starting to sound very much like an appreciation post and it probably is but that's the way it is. I am simply grateful, happy and blessed. Surround yourself with people you love who love you back.

That is all.

{Image credit: Tasha Faye}

Till then,
Kapow *throws colours and sparkles all around*

No comments: