Friday, July 26, 2013

Long Way Home

Took a much needed trip to the thrift store yesterday. When thrifting, one must remember not to wear oversized shorts, like I did (but pockets that can store my phone, car keys and money is always a plus), as you will face difficulties when slipping on skirts. 






Thrifted blazer & denim shorts, Cotton On tank top, H&M earrings, Bazaar bought shoes & ring,
Sling bag from Morocco

This thrifted blazer is perfect for scorching hot days when the AC in your car is on full blast as it's sheer and lightweight. I love that it's oversized yet when I roll up the sleeves it stays that way. 






Brands outlet hijab/scarf, Black long sleeve top from random shop, Supré collared asymmetrical shirt, Forever 21 black jeans, Primark shoes


Meet Tasha, my partner in crime and soft grunge lumpster. You'll see her in future posts, that's for sure. She managed to get a few items yesterday too. A thrift haul will be up real soon.


Till then.

No comments: