Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Cheers To Inconsistency

Once again, I've successfully neglected this blog. No excuses though. What's done is done.

Now, time for a quick catch up. Dyed my hair purple before the start of semester 2, but it faded to red really, really quick. That's the thing about dyeing your hair, it may never turn out the way you like it but what awaits you as it fades is much more thrilling. I love how striking my hair is either way. I wouldn't have dyed my hair red, so I guess you can say it's a blessing in disguise.

Today marks the end of semester 2 and I'm officially on semester break. So, cheers to more posts.

For now, catch up on my top 3 favourite outfits of May, June & July.


Gifted Bart Simpson shirt, Cotton On tank top, Madonna shorts, Locoo flatforms,
Turquoise skull bracelet from Fourskin, Gifted watch.

I've only worn this pair of flatforms once. Tripped the first time I wore it out. Lesson learnt: never walk on uneven roads when wearing flatforms. Will try styling it n various ways in future posts.



Locoo headband, Cotton On neon pink dress, H&M platforms

This dress is the best. You can dress it up with accessories or wear it as it is with a few arm candy. It is a bright neon hue which is great as it is bold, so that's the statement piece right there.



Thrifted top, H&M parka, high waist skirt & white flatforms, Sling bag from Morocco

As you can see, this leather sling bag is the my go to bag. It's the perfect size for my wallet and other necessities. Its sturdy and reliable, I love it. I paired up the parka with the skirt because I think the skirt is a tad too short. The parka helps 'hold it down' in a sense. 

And that's a wrap!
Au revoir.  

No comments: