Monday, January 6, 2014

Walk The Walk

2014 started off brilliantly. Spent New Year's Eve with half of my favourite people, and a photo diary should be up soon right after I send the rolls of film to the shop. For now, here are some snazzy iPhone snapshots: 






1/1/2014: Met up with my high school mates, with 2 M.I.A, but we ate at The Bee and it felt like time kept on moving and so have we yet we can still relate. It's nice to keep in touch with your friends and not have any of that awkward we-haven't-seen-each-other-in-forever-and-we're-in-totally-different-phases-of-our-lives-now-so-bye fiasco going on. I have food pictures thanks to XinJun. 




2/1/14: Mom bursts into my room and exclaims "I'm giving you a makeover!" Fast forward 8 hours and bam, I now have shoulder length curly hair with pink highlights. Thanks mom. 


5/1/14: Spent time with family for days and met up with my pseudo family in Publika for a fusion Korean meal. Also, we pretty much hogged the Infinity art installation by Nacho Ruiz. 


Hand me down red shirt, Forever 21 Marvel muscle tank & jeans, Bag from Markets,
Socks from Japan, Nike trainers, Bazarro watch. 















This post is a semi personal update since I've been AWOL. Being on break feels phenomenal and I'm taking full advantage of that by journaling, writing, reading, watching Friends back to back and hanging out with my friends. We have been plotting and scheming some new projects that we are getting way too excited about, hopefully it all turns out well and you shall see them here. (I'll probably post them anyways. We'll see.) A Japan/Taiwan photo diary will be heading your way soon enough.

Till then,
Lots of love.

No comments: