Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Makeup: Edqy





Credits to Tumblr

Hiya, how's everyone?

I did this makeup on Adrienne for the photoshoot we did (check out her post on it, titled: Overcast). At first I didn't quite know what look to go for since I didn't really know the exact theme we were going for but hey, edgy it was.

I drew inspiration from the above gif from Tumblr. This model had a really smokey look going on and metallic gold on the centre of her eyelids.

To start, I outlined the outer corner of the eyes with a black pencil liner taking into the tear duct area, shading it all in without doing anything to the centre of the lids. 

Using the pencil liner, i lined the bottom lash line halfway through. (Btw, I did top all of the black with a black eyeshadow to increase longevity of the colour at the very end. And blend!!)

After that, comes the gold eyeshadow. Firstly, I used a gold pencil liner to fill in the centre of the lids as wells as the inner corners of the bottom lashline. Then, I applied gold eyeshadow on top of all of the gold I had applied.

Don't forget coats of mascara (add lashes if you prefer).

Done!

Oh, for a night out, you could opt to leave your lips bare or use a nude lipstick but we chose to apply a red lip stain, so it lasts throughout the night!

No comments: