Monday, January 6, 2014

Tuesday Tunes: Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club



I don't really want to stop the show
But I thought that you might like to know
That the singer's going to sing a song
And he wants you all to sing along
So let me introduce to you
The one and only Billy Shears
And Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band

Sometimes I dream of being a hippie in the 60s with my hair way below my waist woven with flowers. The idea of wanting peace and fighting for something I believe strongly in is a nice thought but ultimately, I wouldn't trade my place in the world now for any other. 

I get by with a little help from my friends,
I get high with a little help from my friends,
Going to try with a little help from my friends.
What do I do when my love is away?
(Does it worry you to be alone?)
How do I feel by the end of the day?
(Are you sad because you're on your own?)
No, I get by with a little help from my friends.
Do you need anybody, 
I need somebody to love. 

With A Little Help From My Friends is one of my favourite Beatles' song, probably because I feel for it. Most of the time I can't fully describe how I feel about certain songs and this is one of those moments. Let's just say it puts a smile on my face and my heart swells with happiness. That should suffice, no?

Till then,
Would you believe in a love at first sight?
Yes, I'm certain that it happens all the time.

No comments: