Monday, September 9, 2013

Present Dreams

I've always been a huge believer in jotting down your ideas, dreams and whatever it is on paper. In a box buried deep inside my room lays all my scribbles, thoughts and artistic endeavours that I like to check up on once in awhile just to reminiscent. You would hardly believe what you've written in the past decade as you marvel at your ability to adapt and grow all these years. 

Dubbed a hoarder by my friends, I used to collect notebooks and never, ever used them. But a couple of years ago, I changed my mind and decided to use all that I've collected merely because I wanted to. Plus it didn't hurt that I like looking at them. I decided to use all the things I've been saving up for a rainy day because that rainy day might never come and before I could use it, my time is up and there is no tomorrow.

This is starting to sound rather morbid. So to simplify, use what you've always been wanting to use now. Do what you've always wanted to do now. 

Below are some of my favourite notebooks found on various Tumblr blogs. Enjoy!





















I hope this post inspires you to collect a few notebooks and transform them into art or a personal time capsule.

Till then,
Good vibes are heading your way.

No comments: