Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Evening Sun







Thrifted top & cardigan, Uniqlo pants, H&M flatforms, Bazzaro watch.

This pair of Uniqlo pants is not what I would usually go for because my legs are not the best but the print drew me to them. After trying them on, I decided that I had to have it as it was extremely comfortable. I would double this pants as pyjama bottoms without hesitation. 

As you can see, this outfit is devised for maximum comfort as I will not wake up at 6am only to further subject myself to constrictive clothes. This white top is really flowy and airy, great for lunch on the deck where the sunlight is shaded by trees. I like how it looks with the cardigan, which I've never worn before until now. The embroidery is so beautiful that I was itching to wear it out someday and now the day has arrived. 

On an unrelated note, I'm currently on the lookout for a proper background to shoot at, but as of now, the alley behind my house would have to suffice.

Till then,
Everything will be alright.

No comments: