Monday, September 23, 2013

Battle Born

Last night, I was lucky enough to catch The Killers live all thanks to my friend, Mahesh, for the ticket. We went there around 4pm to lineup so that we could get front row spots and it pays to be early people. Once the gates opened, all of us sprinted to the stage and managed to score spots right behind people against the fence. 

Outfit wise, this was what I wore: 


The entire time during the concert, I tied the army jacket around my waist because it was incredibly warm what with jumping fans and everyone being crammed together. 


Tasha's Topshop army jacket (we swapped outerwear as best friends do), Topshop sunglasses & boots,  H&M muscle tee, DIY high waist shorts, Fourskin skull bracelet, Diva cross ring.


With the one and only, Tasha. 




Kyoto Protocol was the opening act. They were so good live. One of the songs they performed was of the dangdut genre and they made it their own. We were all blown away. Can't wait to catch them live again at Urbanscapes.


The Killers sound amazing live. They put on such an amazing show. No words can describe my emotions when they played Mr. Brightside, Smile Like You Mean It, All The Things That I've Done, and I can go on and on but I won't. They were incredible. 

Till then,
Fingers cross for future concerts featuring mind blowing bands (i.e The Strokes & Arctic Monkeys). 

No comments: