Thursday, March 5, 2015

Flower Power




H&M jacket, Urban Outfitter dress, Topshop skirt (worn underneath), H&M bikini top, 
Asos bag, Boots from Taiwan. 

{Image credit: Allison Hill}

I haven't been motivated to post any outfit shots pre-purple hair but now I see my wardrobe in a new light. It's amazing how such change can shift your entire perspective and lift your mood in many ways. Sometimes I catch my reflection in the mirror and it hits me that my hair is a completely different shade now, obviously I'm still processing this. I like it though, so I highly recommend change whenever you feel unmotivated or in a rut. Start small if you're afraid, even a simple hair cut is bound to make an impact. Coloured hair makes me feel like myself again, it's been awhile.

Also, I'm having way too much fun editing my photos. So far, as predicted, Digital Techniques for Fashion is my favourite class because we have so much power to create something out of nothing. It's so much fun experimenting with Illustrator. Once I get the hang of it, I'm definitely going to incorporate those elements into future outfit shots.

Till then,
Hang in there fellow midterm stragglers.

1 comment:

Tessa said...

I still can't get over how perfect your hair came out!!! <333

themadmod.blogspot.com