Saturday, February 7, 2015

Look At All Your Stuff







Levi's vintage jacket, Hellz Bellz mesh top, Skorts from Michelle, Nikes, Socks from Taiwan,
Hype backpack, David Shrigley pin from MoCA, Noah Lyon pin from LACMA.

Long weekends spent procrastinating results to 4 hours worth of sitting in a cafe finishing up our Digital Techniques for Fashion assignment, in which we have to create a mini linesheet using any product we like. I decided to go with Nike's Air Zoom Pegasus 31 because they're so pretty to look at. Also, it wouldn't be wise to pick a garment because how often does an interesting piece come in multiple colours? Shoes are always wise for multiple layouts, I think. Fingers cross that by the end of the semester, I would no longer be as intimidated with InDesign and Illustrator as I am now. 

To dress for the long hours of labor, I decided to coordinate my outfit around my Tweety Bird mesh top from Hellz Bellz that I bought at 8 a.m on Cyber Monday because that's when it went on sale. Jenn Im of ClotheseEncounters has the exact same top. Great minds, I tell you. Instead of throwing on my choker, I decided to accessorise with my art related pins. David Shrigley's comics are so odd and lovely that everyone should read them at least once to enter a whole other way of thinking. 

Also, thank you Tasha & Ashley for recommending 13 Reasons Why. I'm halfway through. Will my emotions end up bouncing off the walls? I don't know, but I need to find out ASAP. 

Till then,
Reading 13 Reasons Why till 4 a.m.
(Oh how I miss skipping sleep for books.)

No comments: