Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Change


Vintage Levi's denim jacket, Urban Outfitters dress, Earrings from Markets, 
Hype backpack, H&M boots. 

I like the idea of documentation. Of keeping a journal that is filled with memories, both significant and insignificant. Yet the idea of having it look pretty and up-to-par with so many beautiful journals you see on Tumblr stresses me out. I feel unworthy of posting anything that I create. With resolutions all around during the end of 2014 and beginning of 2015, I decided to cut myself some slack this year and just create as much as possible. I have to start somewhere no?

So this is me attempting to create content that I can be proud of, emphasis on attempt.

It is the second week of the spring semester and things seem to be going good so far. I have ideas churning in mind during class, as I walk to dinner, on the bus, in the shower; anywhere really. I want to do this, no more pushing it away. It has been two decades of doing so, it's time for change.

Till then,
Bear with me.

No comments: