Thursday, March 27, 2014

Living Strange





My attempts to write here daily is going strong (3 days is an achievement in my books). Partially because it helps clear my head, in hopes that it would help me get out of this rut. (One productive step at a time.) Also, it would be nice to have something to look back on when I'm 9,358 miles away.

The pictures above were Marini and I's attempts of winning tickets to the third day of FMFA through Pestle & Mortar, hence the overload of PMC attire. FMFA eventually got cancelled which led to a night out in Changkat that failed to live up to anyone's expectations. Over it. Life goes on. Instead of music festivals, I'm looking forward to more trips with my closest mates along with the best tunes and various film cameras. Not jinxing it, but fingers cross.

Till then,
Go out and have fun.

No comments: