Sunday, March 2, 2014

Photo Diary: Rouge

2014 has been a real roller coaster ride, as much as I try to blog as regularly as possible, I know that at the end of the day, it will all boil down to whether I feel like it or not. I'll post updates, but I don't plan on shooting outfits anytime soon.

Anyway, I've recently developed 3 rolls of film and here's the first batch taken with my new baby, Olympus Superzoom 120. The flash on this beauty is amazing, but lately it hasn't been working. Hopefully I'll get it fixed real soon because that would mean more indoor shots. Without further ado:
















Most of these shots were taken at the Lid & Let Live exhibit held in Avenue K and my time back in my hometown during Chinese New Year, hence the overwhelming amount of red.

Till then,
I'll be right back.

No comments: