Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Better Than Pancakes









As much as I believe that pancakes have the ability to heal all, I ultimately believe that friends trump my favourite all-day-not-just-breakfast food of all time. Not only do you not have to cook friends, they are there for you all the damn time, instantly. It's like they have a sense when things are off and that's a connection you can never have with pancakes.

All attempts of trying to make this as light hearted as possible aside, I am constantly feeling grateful for the bunch of people I have in my life. Without them, God knows what sort of pit someone, or anyone for that matter, would find me wallowing in, struggling to breathe. I cannot express my love for them into words and no amount of mushy TC articles will be able to amount to my love and gratitude for them all. The idea of all of us meeting, being able to click and stay together just astounds me at times. None of us really chose each other, but after getting to know one another, we decided to stick around by hanging out with each other, chatting whenever possible and going out of our way to meet up with one another. Friendship can be the most wonderful sort of relationship there is.

Till then,
Clinging to not getting sentimental.

1 comment:

Rathika Sheila said...
This comment has been removed by the author.